Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Keys

I once knew of an old lady who had many keys. As a child, I wondered why does she have so many keys, until I gathered the courage to ask her..She smiled, and said those were the keys for things which she treasures be. I was fascinated and thought she must be that really rich to have those keys to her treasures.
Then, she put her hand on my head as if reading my mind, and said that there's one key which I still don't see. I looked-up at her with innocence, holding my tiny hand, she placed it on top of her chest," in here you could feel the key which makes us happy, which gives us peace, which makes us trust others, the key which gives us hope...and it is the key of love. The love which makes me want to live, the love which I share to anyone without wanting in return, the love which is always lost when people let hatred govern their hearts and mind.
I remembered that old lady, and I once dreamed of having treasures and keys to lock them up, but I never did. For I am not rich as she was,yet I had the most important key....The key of Love...

No comments: